Virtual Run FAQs
If I have already registered for one of the Blenheim fun run events will I automatically be registered for the virtual event?
You DO have a place reserved for you in the virtual event, but you also DO have to register on the Let's Do This platform. If you are already registered you will have been sent a code which you need to use to transfer your entry to the virtual runs.
Can I register for the Virtual Run?
Yes just go to the Blenheim 7k page on Let's Do This.
What happens if I don't have an app?
You can download a distance tracking app
Or enter your details manually. However, your results won't be verified if they are entered manually.
How long do I have to complete my run?
Complete your run between 8 am on Saturday 10 October and 6 pm on Sunday 11 October.
What happens if I don't run the exact distance?
You must complete the full distance, But don't worry if you go a bit further, we will calculate your finish time.
How to I submit my result?
- Head back to the event page to submit your results
- Upload a screenshot of your activity tracker or GPS watch to verify your results
- Provide your finish time and overall distance
- If you go further than the race distance, we'll adjust your time down to the correct distance based on your pace.
- Share your Finisher's Photo on the Finish Line gallery
When will I get my medal?
Your finishers medal will be posted after the All finishers will be sent their medals through the post
There will be trophies for:
- 7k 1st male and female in the 7k
- 4 mile buggy, 1st male and female
- 4 mile wheelchair 1st male and female
- 1 mile: 1st male and female
- 7k team trophy (top four times)
- 1 mile school team trophy (top four times)
Any more questions
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org