Virtual Fun Run – How it Works
How it Works
The Virtual fun runs will replicate the live event - so there will be three races to choose from: the main 7k, 4 miles for wheelchairs and buggies, 1 mile for under 15s
If you have already registered for the fun run in April 2020 you will have received a code to transfer your entry to the virtual run platform.
- Register for your place at: https://www.letsdothis.com/gb/e/blenheim-7k-fun-run-187922
- Plan your ideal route. Make sure the route is at least the event length and as traffic free as possible
- Download a distance tracking app
- Ensure your phone and/or GPS watch is fully charged
During your event
- Record your activity on a tracker and take a screenshot
This can be either a phone or a GPS watch.
- Complete your run between 8 am on Saturday 10 October and 6 pm on Sunday 11 October.
- Make sure you go the event distance
But don't worry if you go a bit further, we will calculate your finish time.
- Take a Finisher's Photo to share with your fellow finishers
Submitting your result
- Head back to the event page to submit your results. Make sure to submit your results within the event completion timeframe
- Upload a screenshot of your activity tracker or GPS watch to verify your results. You can still participate and submit results without this, but we won't be able to verify your results.
- Provide your finish time and overall distance
If you go further than the race distance, we'll adjust your time down to the correct distance based on your pace.
- Share your Finisher's Photo on the Finish Line gallery
Get featured on our Finish Line where you can celebrate your achievement and inspire others to get active.
Check out your position on the leader-board.
And please send in pictures of yourselves which we can share on the website and social media. Facebook, Twitter @Blenheim7k #Blenheim7k and Instagram.
Medals and trophies
All finishers will be sent their medals through the post
There will be trophies for:
- 7k 1st male and female in the 7k
- 4 mile buggy, 1st male and female
- 4 mile wheelchair 1st male and female
- 1 mile: 1st male and female
- 7k team trophy (top four times)
- 1 mile school team trophy (top four times)
Any questions, please contact me at: email@example.com
Good luck and enjoy your run!